Thank you for purchasing a STUDENT USER LICENCE
for your Early Start Languages DVD pack
Note: can be used outside college on school placement
Please check it is what you want and that you agree to these terms and conditions
You can return the pack for a full refund (except postage) provided it is in as-new condition AND the wallet is unopened and the DVD unused.
By opening the wallet and using the DVD you and the purchasing school agree to the following terms and conditions, so please read them first:
1. Once you have opened the wallet you are entitled to full technical support to help you use the DVD or CD, but you cannot return the pack for a refund. If you have any problems, please contact Early Start Languages for advice or exchange. Faulty products will be replaced FREE if returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. Guarantee. If the DVD or CD become damaged in use, you can contact Early Start for a low-cost replacement.
3. Discounts. Quote your invoice number for special prices to upgrade to future new versions or to a site licence.
What you can and can't do:
4. This licence is for the use of the pack/DVD/CD by students in a teacher training college / CPD centre. Colleges ordering Student Licences must already hold a College Licence for the same title. The pack/DVD/CD may be used on any computer in the college, but only on one computer at a time.
5. The pack/DVD/CD may also be borrowed by students of the named college for use while in schools on placement. Students may not leave the pack/DVD/CD in schools, install the DVD/CD on school computers, or allow other teachers in schools to use it.
6. Other than the marked photocopiable activity pages, you may not photocopy any part of the Teacher's Manual.
7. You may not make copies of the DVD or CD.
8. You may not lend the pack, DVD or CD to other teachers, schools or colleges for the purpose of copying the files or of using the DVD/CD in class.