Early Start DVD-ROM Packs:
Terms and conditions for a Network / Site Licence
When you receive the pack, please check that it is what you want and that you agree to these terms and conditions
You can return the pack for a full refund (except postage) provided it is in as-new condition AND the wallet is unopened and the disk unused.
By opening the wallet and installing the software you and the purchasing school agree to the following terms and conditions, so please read them first:
1. Once you have opened the wallet you are entitled to full technical support to help you use the software on a school network server, but you cannot return the pack for a refund. If you have any problems, please contact Early Start Languages for advice or exchange. Faulty products will be replaced FREE if returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. Guarantee. If the disk becomes damaged in use, you can contact Early Start for a low-cost replacement.
3. Discounts. Quote your invoice number for special prices to upgrade to future new versions.
Extra benefits of a Network / Site Licence, compared with a Single-user:
4. You may install the software on your school's network server so that any teacher in your school can access the material (films and interactive activities).
5. You and other teachers of the purchasing school may install the DVD-ROM on any individual computers or lap-tops within the school site.
6. You may buy additional copies of
the single user pack at HALF-PRICE. We strongly encourage
you to make a pack available to each teacher using the
course, for effective lesson planning.
What you can and can't do:
7. Other than the marked photocopiable activity pages, you may not photocopy any part of the Teacher's Manual.
8. You may not make copies of the disk.
9. You may not lend the pack or disk to other teachers or schools for the purpose of copying the files or of using the disk in class.
10. The licence only permits use on your school site. You may NOT give access to other schools, or public access outside school, e.g. to pupils or parents at home.